- Ms. Katerina Mitreska Rumenova graduated in 2010 at the Faculty of Law of the University “St. Cyril and Methodius” in Skopje.
- Completed her Master’s studies in the field of Intellectual Property Law at the University St. Cyril and Methodius and the University of Strasbourg (Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies).
- Member of the Macedonian Bar Association since 2015.
- Ms. Katerina Mitreska Rumenova is an authorized Agent for the protection of industrial property rights and she is also an Official sworn translator in English language.
- Ms. Katerina Mitreska Rumenova is specialized in corporate, M&A and commercial agreements, intellectual property, data protection and labor law.
- Speaks English.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +389 (0)2 3232 065