- Ms. Jasmina Brezovska is a partner in BONA FIDE Law firm.
- Ms. Jasmina Brezovska graduated in 2003 at the Faculty of Law of the University “St. Cyril and Methodius” in Skopje.
- During the period of 2001-2002, she made a study visit at the University of Augsburg, Germany in the field of EU and international law.
- Completed her Master’s studies in the field of Labor law at University “St. Cyril and Methodius” in Skopje.
- Member of the Macedonian Bar Association since 2006.
- Ms. Jasmina Brezovska is specialized in competition and antitrust, real estate & construction, corporate, M&A and commercial agreements, banking & finance, labor law, public procurement and dispute resolution.
- Speaks English and German.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +389 (0)2 3232 065